Thursday, March 29, 2012

pass several parameters

Hello,

I am new with asp.net and I have some basic questions:

1What's the normal way of passing several server objets )(asp:text...)values to another page, when I click in a submit button.
(the same that we were doing in asp with the post.

2.I have a page where I have to do a search of the data of a peron by Id.
When the user click in the search button after givint the id, dO I have to bind each server control (in this case 5 <asp: testbox..>, name, surname, address, age, date birth) to the result of the query to retrieve the data?
How do I do that if my result is in a only query?

ThanksSee if below Link coule helps you. Seems you also have to do same kind of business ligic.

http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/cpguide/html/cpconPassingServerControlValuesBetweenPages.asp

0 comments:

Post a Comment