Monday, March 26, 2012

Pass Values to another page.

I am trying to a create a page that will query a SQLDB get customer
information and then pass this information on to another page creating
almost like a mail merge letter. I can get the information no problem using
a repeater but how do I pass <%#container.DataItem("Value1")%> to another
page.

Thx.Hi

Put information you want to share between pages either in
Session Object or Cache Object.

Ravikanth

>--Original Message--
>I am trying to a create a page that will query a SQLDB
get customer
>information and then pass this information on to another
page creating
>almost like a mail merge letter. I can get the
information no problem using
>a repeater but how do I pass <%#container.DataItem
("Value1")%> to another
>page.
>Thx.
>
>.
Can u give me an example of this?

"Ravikanth[MVP]" <dvravikanth@.hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:015f01c351fa$14740ed0$a101280a@.phx.gbl...
> Hi
> Put information you want to share between pages either in
> Session Object or Cache Object.
> Ravikanth
>
> >--Original Message--
> >I am trying to a create a page that will query a SQLDB
> get customer
> >information and then pass this information on to another
> page creating
> >almost like a mail merge letter. I can get the
> information no problem using
> >a repeater but how do I pass <%#container.DataItem
> ("Value1")%> to another
> >page.
> >Thx.
> >.

0 comments:

Post a Comment