Monday, March 26, 2012

Pass two values in querystring

I am trying to pass two values in a querystring. I have no problem passing one but when I try to pass two the second doesn't work.

Heres an example of what I'm doing:

Response.Redirect(passingpage.aspx&value={0}&value2=" & txtvalue2.Text)

The first value is from a hyperlink column of a datagrid which works fine by itself. When I try to pass the second value from a textbox, it doesn't work. I'm using visual basic.

Can anyone help?the first parameter is denoted by a ? and the subsequent ones a &

eg

http:www.costall.com/default.aspx?param1=hello&Param2=world

does this answer the question or is it a typo in the post?
I have tried that and it doesn't work. Any other suggestions?
can you post the code sample?
Hello, try this:

Dim url As String = "passingpage.aspx?value1=" & txtValue1.Text & "&value2=" & txtValue2.Text
Response.Redirect(url)

regards

0 comments:

Post a Comment